Monday, March 8, 2010

Back in Town

I travel for work, some times with greater frequency than I'd like, but this last trip was just two days long, and seemed less stressful than previous trips. I went to Denver, Colorado on Thursday last week. It was a beautiful day, high 60s with blue skies and sunshine! Unfortunately, I had no time to spend in the sun. I barely made my plane to San Antonio, Texas, where it was mild, but cloudy. I had some extra time there after I finished doing all my work so I went down to the Riverwalk, which is gorgeous and I recommend it to anyone who likes slightly industrial looking things. I would also recommend the city of San Antonio in general to anyone who enjoys vintage architecture, which I do! I love old buildings, there's just something neat about a building with history and character.
After my brief tourist excursion I headed to the airport where I took a flight to Phoenix before embarking on the final leg of my journey to Salt Lake City. I got to my house around 1:00 a.m. on Saturday.

Now, back in town, I must remember to register my car, as my tags are currently expired, before heading to New York and Washington DC.