Monday, April 19, 2010

Dragons and Fire

I just thought I'd take a moment to share with you all how wonderful my weekend was.

FRIDAY:

I went out with my friend Warren on Friday night and saw "How to Train your Dragon" in 2D. It was fantastic! Cute and funny, not to mention, heartwarming. I loved it.


SATURDAY:

That night I got a text from my friend Jen asking me to check on our friend, who at this juncture shall remain nameless for legal reasons, who got beat up (badly) a couple of nights ago. (He looked better than I thought he would and it seems like he's going to be OK, even though I know he's experiencing pain like I've never felt.) I haven't seen him in probably four years, so I was excited to see him, even though the circumstances were crappy. We had dinner and talked, then went to see "How to Train your Dragon" in 3D. Again...loved it! Although I prefer the 2D version, the 3D version was cool.


SUNDAY:

This friend accidentally left his keys in my car so he came over on Sunday to retrieve them. He came just in time to hang out with me, my parents, my oldest sister Maren, older brother Andrew and his wife Anikka, and younger brother Patrick and his wife Kira. It was such a peaceful relaxing morning. The weather was awesome and we just relaxed on the front lawn, chatting, drinking our respective cold caffeinated sodas, and enjoying the sunshine. I even had time in all of this stuff to do some spring cleaning. I woke up this morning feeling relaxed and refreshed! What a great weekend!

No comments: