Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Finally...the Beginning
So, I've had this blog for over two years now and I've never posted a single thing. Finally...the Beginning. I realized today that I am not the busiest person on the planet and if my awesome friend can work full time, attend school, keep up with two blogs, and cook and craft, I should really try to at least work full time and keep up one blog. I may not write everyday, but I'll set a goal to write at least once a week. My second goal is to keep this blog positive. That's right. I shall put aside my negativity, sarcasm, and biting wit for at least an hour every week in an attempt to better understand myself through blogging. Hahahaha, well it's worth a shot right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Adorable blog! I love it! I hope you write as much as you can because I love reading your life! :)
Post a Comment